DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hockey India forms Performance and Development Committee
The 15-member committee includes Olympians, international players and chief coaches while SAI will be an invitee member.
New Delhi: With an eye to promote the sport at the grassroot level, Hockey India on Monday formed a High Performance and Development Committee for the year 2013-14 to be headed by its secretary general, Narinder Batra.
The 15-member committee includes Olympians, international players and chief coaches while Sports Authority of India will be an invitee member.
The Committee will prepare blueprints and ensure that same pattern of coaching is followed in the country at all levels, and will meet quarterly to discuss the progress. The formation of the committee was a necessary step after appointing Dutchman Roelant Oltmans as High Performance Director earlier.
Narinder Batra (chairman), Roelant Oltmans (vice chairman), Elena Norman (convenor), Ajit Pal Singh, Balbir Singh, Dilip Tirkey, Sukhvir Singh Grewal, Thoiba Singh, Mukesh Kumar, Dr RP Singh, Surinder Kaur, Saba Anjum, Michael Nobbs, Neil Hawgood and Gregg Clark.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?