DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hockey: Indian women go down to Scotland 0-4 in Champions Challenge 1
The Indian women's team had earlier lost 2-4 to Korea in their opening Pool A match.
Glasgow: India women's hockey team lost 0-4 to Scotland to slump to their second consecutive defeat in the Champions Challenge 1 at the Glasgow National Hockey Centre.
The Indian women's team had earlier lost 2-4 to Korea in their opening Pool A match. India will next play Belgium on Wednesday.
Scotland made a confident start last night and proved to be dominating force from the beginning of the game, winning a penalty corner in the fourth minute but failed to convert the same.
The Indian women's team defended stoutly for most part of the opening half. It took the hosts 30th minute to break the deadlock through a field goal from Nikki Kidd.
Soon Scotland doubled their lead when Emily Maguire scored another field goal in the 33rd minute.
Scotland scored two more goals after the crossover through Vikki Bunce (41st) and Becky Ward (66th) to register the comfortable victory.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics