DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hollywood celebrites donating shoes for charity
The charity gives footwear to needy children around the world
London: Hollywood celebrities like Elton John, Jessica Simpson and Matthew Morrison have reportedly come together for a cause and are donating shoes for a charity auction.
Dailystar.co.uk reports that Paris Hilton, TV funnywoman Chelsea Handler and Brooke Burke have also handed over their shoes for the Soles4Souls fundraiser.
The charity gives footwear to needy children around the world and the auction marks the organisation's fourth annual National Barefoot Week awareness drive, which runs from June 1 to June 7.
Recommended For You
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar