Hollywood celebrites donating shoes for charity
The charity gives footwear to needy children around the world
London: Hollywood celebrities like Elton John, Jessica Simpson and Matthew Morrison have reportedly come together for a cause and are donating shoes for a charity auction.
Dailystar.co.uk reports that Paris Hilton, TV funnywoman Chelsea Handler and Brooke Burke have also handed over their shoes for the Soles4Souls fundraiser.
The charity gives footwear to needy children around the world and the auction marks the organisation's fourth annual National Barefoot Week awareness drive, which runs from June 1 to June 7.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology