DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hollywood is getting conservative: Emma Stone
Emma Stone thinks Hollywood movies are getting more conservative because studio bosses are afraid of "offending" anyone.
London: Actress Emma Stone thinks Hollywood movies are getting more conservative because studio bosses are afraid of "offending" anyone.
"It concerns me that movies seem to be getting more and more conservative and watered down. Movies need broad appeal to succeed and bosses don't want to alienate anyone," contactmusic.com quoted the 22-year-old as saying.
"I see movies made in the 1970s such as 'Network' that I really don't think would get made today. A movie that calls the audience to task for sitting glued to their screens, believing everything they're told by the media - that would be considered too challenging today. Nobody wants to risk offending the viewers," she added.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi