DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Home Secy to visit J&K to review security situation
RK Singh would hold detailed discussions with the state authorities over various issues including cross-LOC trade besides security related matters.
New Delhi: Union Home Secretary RK Singh is likely to visit Jammu and Kashmir on Friday to review the security situation and take stock of border fencing work in the state.
Singh, who is likely to meet Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah, is also scheduled to visit border areas to review the border fencing work going on in the region, official sources said here.
The Home Secretary would hold detailed discussions with the state authorities over various issues including cross-LOC trade besides security related matters.
Singh is also likely to meet the paramilitary, security and intelligence officers to review the security situation in the state and projects undertaken by the Ministry in the state, they said.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi