Home Secy to visit J&K to review security situation
RK Singh would hold detailed discussions with the state authorities over various issues including cross-LOC trade besides security related matters.
New Delhi: Union Home Secretary RK Singh is likely to visit Jammu and Kashmir on Friday to review the security situation and take stock of border fencing work in the state.
Singh, who is likely to meet Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah, is also scheduled to visit border areas to review the border fencing work going on in the region, official sources said here.
The Home Secretary would hold detailed discussions with the state authorities over various issues including cross-LOC trade besides security related matters.
Singh is also likely to meet the paramilitary, security and intelligence officers to review the security situation in the state and projects undertaken by the Ministry in the state, they said.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner