Homoeo department beefs up preventive steps
KOCHI: In order to prevent the spread of jaundice, viral fever and other related diseases in the city, the Homoeo Department..
KOCHI: In order to prevent the spread of jaundice, viral fever and other related diseases in the city, the Homoeo Department has conducted three mega camps and various mini camps at different parts of Kothamangalam panchayat with the cooperation of various departments. Steps were taken to prevent the outbreak of the diseases from spreading to other parts of the district under District Medical Officer. Camps will be held in Manjappetty, Puthencruz and Varappetty. Dr S Amrutakumari, District Medical Officer, Homeopathy, said that immunisation medicines are made available at all the government hospitals, NRHM Homoeo Departments.
- Pakistan Selectors Name Unchanged Squad for 3rd Test Against West Indies
- India can Produce up to 492 nuclear Bombs, Claims Pakistan Think-tank
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- PM Nawaz Sharif has Become Security Risk for Pakistan, Says Imran Khan
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- No One Needs to Give Proof of Their Patriotism, Says CBFC Chief Pahlaj Nihalani
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Controversy: Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis