DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Homoeo department beefs up preventive steps
KOCHI: In order to prevent the spread of jaundice, viral fever and other related diseases in the city, the Homoeo Department..
KOCHI: In order to prevent the spread of jaundice, viral fever and other related diseases in the city, the Homoeo Department has conducted three mega camps and various mini camps at different parts of Kothamangalam panchayat with the cooperation of various departments. Steps were taken to prevent the outbreak of the diseases from spreading to other parts of the district under District Medical Officer. Camps will be held in Manjappetty, Puthencruz and Varappetty. Dr S Amrutakumari, District Medical Officer, Homeopathy, said that immunisation medicines are made available at all the government hospitals, NRHM Homoeo Departments.
Recommended For You
- Kohli, Dhoni Headline Premiere of Sachin - A Billion Dreams
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Hales Fifty Props up Hosts
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes