Honour killing: 23-year-old beheads teen sister
The brother beheaded his 19-year-old sister and threw the head in her lover's house.
Muzaffarnagar: In a case of honour, a youth opposed to his sister's relationship with a boy allegedly beheaded her and threw the head in her lover's house.
23-year-old Kala beheaded his 19-year-old sister on Wednesday and threw her head in her 20-year-old boyfriend's house in Bihari village, SP (city) Raj Kamal Yadav told reporters on Thursday.
The girl's family was opposed to the relationship. Kala on Wednesday entered into a heated argument with his sister and later beheaded her.
Police has registered a case against Kala, who is absconding along with his other family members. Tension prevailed in the area after the incident and
security has been tightened in the village.
- India's Uri Payback, Pulls Out of Saarc, Has Saarc Itself Become Meaningless?
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- Talk and Terror Can't Go Together: MEA
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Need to Create Pressure for Longer Spells, Says NZ Coach Mike Hesson