Honour killing: 23-year-old beheads teen sister
The brother beheaded his 19-year-old sister and threw the head in her lover's house.
Muzaffarnagar: In a case of honour, a youth opposed to his sister's relationship with a boy allegedly beheaded her and threw the head in her lover's house.
23-year-old Kala beheaded his 19-year-old sister on Wednesday and threw her head in her 20-year-old boyfriend's house in Bihari village, SP (city) Raj Kamal Yadav told reporters on Thursday.
The girl's family was opposed to the relationship. Kala on Wednesday entered into a heated argument with his sister and later beheaded her.
Police has registered a case against Kala, who is absconding along with his other family members. Tension prevailed in the area after the incident and
security has been tightened in the village.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Complete List Of Winners
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game
- Zlatan Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory