DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Honour killing: 23-year-old beheads teen sister
The brother beheaded his 19-year-old sister and threw the head in her lover's house.
Muzaffarnagar: In a case of honour, a youth opposed to his sister's relationship with a boy allegedly beheaded her and threw the head in her lover's house.
23-year-old Kala beheaded his 19-year-old sister on Wednesday and threw her head in her 20-year-old boyfriend's house in Bihari village, SP (city) Raj Kamal Yadav told reporters on Thursday.
The girl's family was opposed to the relationship. Kala on Wednesday entered into a heated argument with his sister and later beheaded her.
Police has registered a case against Kala, who is absconding along with his other family members. Tension prevailed in the area after the incident and
security has been tightened in the village.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings