DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Honour killing: Man beheads daughter in Rajasthan
The man, Omkar Singh, said he killed his daughter because she had relations with several men in the village.
Jaipur: In a brutal honour killing, a man beheaded his 20-year-old daughter with a sword in Rajasthan's Rajsamand district on Sunday, police said.
According to the police, the incident took place in Charbhuja area of the district, some 400 km from Jaipur.
"The man, Omkar Singh, was spotted roaming in the village with a severed head. The villagers brought him to the nearby police outpost with the head and a blood-stained sword," a police officer told IANS.
Omkar Singh was allegedly outraged over his daughter's alleged relations with several men.
"Omkar Singh told the police that his daughter Manju had relations with several men. He had asked her to mend her ways several times in the past. However, she did not pay heed. Out of pure rage, he chopped off her head with the sword," said the officer.
A police team found the girl's body at his house. "We have arrested Singh," said the officer.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong