Hope 'Once Upon Ay Time In Mumbai Dobara' earns Rs 100 crore: Akshay
Akshay Kumar, who already has two films in Rs 100 crore bracket, hopes his upcoming film will repeat the feat.
Mumbai: Akshay Kumar, who already has two films in Rs 100 crore bracket, hopes his upcoming film 'Once Upon A Time in Mumbai Dobara' will repeat the feat.
Milan Luthria-directed 'Once Upon A Time in Mumbai Dobara' is releasing on August 15.
"I am happy that I am getting good offers, opportunity to work with good directors. I feel lucky, I thank god. I hope this film achieves 100 crore," Akshay said at a promotional event of the film here. He plays the bad guy in the film.
"I enjoyed playing the bad guy, it was fun. Long back I had played bad guy in 'Ajnabe'. I would love to play bad guy again... it gives a high," he said.
Two of Akshay's films -- "Rowdy Rathore" and "Houseful 2" -- were in the Rs 100 crore bracket.
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Apple Launch Event on October 27: What to Expect?
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- 90% Apple Lightning-to-USB Cables Sold on Amazon, Groupon Are Fake
- Boris Johnson's Anti-Brexit Article Made Public by UK Daily
- Britain's PM Theresa May Heads to India With Eye on Post-Brexit Trade
- MPs Would 'Debate and Scrutinise' the Process but not Vote on Plans: PM May on Brexit
- Pound Hit by 'Flash Crash' in Biggest Fall Since Brexit