DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hope 'Once Upon Ay Time In Mumbai Dobara' earns Rs 100 crore: Akshay
Akshay Kumar, who already has two films in Rs 100 crore bracket, hopes his upcoming film will repeat the feat.
Mumbai: Akshay Kumar, who already has two films in Rs 100 crore bracket, hopes his upcoming film 'Once Upon A Time in Mumbai Dobara' will repeat the feat.
Milan Luthria-directed 'Once Upon A Time in Mumbai Dobara' is releasing on August 15.
"I am happy that I am getting good offers, opportunity to work with good directors. I feel lucky, I thank god. I hope this film achieves 100 crore," Akshay said at a promotional event of the film here. He plays the bad guy in the film.
"I enjoyed playing the bad guy, it was fun. Long back I had played bad guy in 'Ajnabe'. I would love to play bad guy again... it gives a high," he said.
Two of Akshay's films -- "Rowdy Rathore" and "Houseful 2" -- were in the Rs 100 crore bracket.
Recommended For You
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users