Hope Sana's life returns to normal, says Sohail Khan
Sana is reportedly in hiding after getting embroiled in a controversy surrounding the kidnapping of a 15-year-old.
Mumbai: Actress Sana Khan is reportedly in hiding after getting embroiled in a controversy surrounding an alleged kidnapping of a 15-year-old girl, but her absence won't affect the shooting of Salman Khan starrer 'Mental'.
Sohail Khan, who is producing-directing 'Mental', said: "I read about Sana just as you did. I am clueless about what's happened to her. But I am not required to shoot with her for a month. By then I hope her problems are sorted out and her life returns to normal."
Sana participated in reality show 'Bigg Boss 6', which was hosted by Salman and according to a source, she doesn't have a major part in the film.
"The main female roles are played by Tabu and Daisy Shah. Salman had made an implicit promise to cast her, and he did. And unless absolutely necessary Salman and Sohail won't replace her. But if they have to, it's no big deal because she has hardly shot for the film," said a source.
News of the actress' involvement in the kidnapping of a minor girl emerged Friday. According to reports, she has been declared absconding after she was charged with alleged attempted abduction of the girl, who reportedly rejected a marriage proposal by Sana's cousin Naved Khan.
Recommended For You
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw