DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hope 'Saraswatichandra' runs for 2000 episodes: Bhansali
Sanjay Leela Bhansali's debut TV show 'Saraswatichandra' is finally on air.
Mumbai: Sanjay Leela Bhansali's debut TV show 'Saraswatichandra' is finally on air and the director-producer hopes that it completes 2,000 episodes. An adaptation of Govardhanram Madhavaram Tripathi's novel, the show went live Monday on Star Plus. Gautam Rode and Jennifer Winget are seen as the lead actors in it.
"I just have one wish that we make a good serial, actors do a good job and it runs for 2000 episodes and may it become the biggest and most memorable serial," the 50-year-old said here in an interview.
So far Ekta Kapoor's 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi' has been the longest running serial on Indian television with 1,833 episodes. It went on air in 2000 and ran till 2008.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere