DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Housefull 2' teaser likely to be out during World Cup
Director of the movie wants to take advantage of the ongoing cricket fever to promote his film
The film is yet to go on the floors, but director Sajid Khan is set to give a sneak peak into Housefull 2, a sequel to his hit comedy, by releasing its teaser promo during the cricket World Cup.
Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala, the film is scheduled to release next year and will go on the floors in May. The comic riot stars Akshay Kumar, John Abraham, Rishi Kapoor, Randhir Kapoor, Asin, Rahul Khanna, Jacqueline Fernandez and Mithun Chakraborty.
According to sources, Nadiadwala is leaving no stones unturned to ensure that the film does well at the box office. He plans to shoot the film on breathtaking locations and also offer some foot-tapping music.
"Nadiadwala is famously known for his larger than life attitude when it comes to his projects. Apart from investing a whopping amount in the production of the film, he is also going all out to promote it almost a year before its release. He is very kicked about the project," said a source.
Housefull that had Ritiesh Deshmukh, Lara Dutta, Deepika Padukone, Boman Irani, Arjun Rampal, Jia Khan and Akshay, did decent business at the box office.
Recommended For You
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes