How to get built-in Facebook on your Firefox Web browser
With the Facebook Messenger for Firefox users no longer need to keep Facebook open in a tab to be notified of new updates.
New Delhi: A week ago Mozilla introduced its new social API and also announced its first social integration with Facebook Messenger for Firefox. With the Facebook Messenger for Firefox users no longer need to keep Facebook open in a tab to be notified of new updates.
Facebook Messenger for Firefox keeps users connected to Facebook irrespective of the website they visit on the Firefox Web browser. It also allows users to chat on Facebook without having to navigate away from a Web page they are visiting and also view notifications, friend requests and messages by clicking the icons in the upper-right corner of Firefox.
The Facebook sidebar also appears to the right displaying the news ticker and also chat contacts. The sidebar can be hidden by clicking on the Facebook icon in the upper-right corner of Firefox and deselect Show Sidebar.
To remove the Facebook Messenger for Firefox click on the Facebook icon in the upper-right corner of Firefox and then click on 'Remove from Firefox'.
Mozilla will add more features to Facebook Messenger for Firefox and also bring in other social networking services.
Recommended For You
- Sachin Tendulkar Says Virat Kohli and Boys Will Come Back Hard
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films