DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
HP: Zero tolerance towards corruption, says Virbhadra
The chief minister said the government was committed for overall development and efforts were afoot to strengthen the economy.
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh on Thursday said the state would adopt zero tolerance towards corruption. "Anyone found involved in corruption, including government employees, would be dealt with strictly," the chief minister said while laying the foundation stone of a bridge on the Lander rivulet on the Sohari-Chaksarai road in Una district.
The bridge will be constructed at a cost of Rs.3 crore. He said the government would ensure to curb illegal mining in the rivers and rivulets of the state.
The chief minister said the government was committed for overall development and efforts were afoot to strengthen the economy by initiating various austerity measures.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar