DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hrithik discharged from hospital post brain surgery
Hrithik Roshan was discharged from a suburban hospital where he underwent a brain surgery to remove a blood clot.
Mumbai: Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan was today discharged from a suburban hospital where he underwent a brain surgery to remove a two-month-old clot.
"I am fantastic," Hrithik said while posing for the shutterbugs after being discharged from the Hinduja hospital this afternoon.
The actor was operated upon last Sunday at Hinduja Healthcare Surgical in Khar for subdural hematoma (collection of blood in the space between the outer layer and middle layers of the covering of the brain) as a result of head injury he had suffered two months back while performing stunts for his upcoming film "Bang Bang".
The shooting of "Bang Bang" was postponed following the incident. The actor is said to have been advised complete rest for at least four weeks.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- With An Arched Brow, Roger Moore Found Humor In Bond, Life