Hrithik Roshan: Felt unstoppable, unbreakable in Krrish suit
Hrithik Roshan plays the lead in the third instalment of the franchise that began with 'Koi... Mil Gaya'.
Mumbai: Bollywood heartthrob Hrithik Roshan says he used to feel "unbreakable and unstoppable" after wearing his superhero suit while shooting for his forthcoming film 'Krrish 3'.
The actor shot the film amid health issues.
"I think the character of Krrish has had the maximum impact on me than any other role that I have played in my life," said the actor at the launch of 'Krrish 3' accessories here on Saturday.
He plays the lead in the third instalment of the franchise that began with 2003 hit sci-fi movie 'Koi... Mil Gaya'.
"Through him I learnt that being a superhero is not really about wearing a mask or cape and flying through buildings....when I wear the jacket, there's a mental shift that happens and I feel unstoppable, unbreakable," he added and said that he used to forget about his pain.
Directed by Rakesh Roshan, the film will release on November 1. It also stars Priyanka Chopra, Kangana Ranaut and Vivek Oberoi in pivotal roles.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless