Hrithik Roshan has an aura of a legend: Vivek Oberoi
Hrithik Roshan minces no words in praising his 'Krrish 3' co-star Hrithik Roshan.
Mumbai: Actor Vivek Oberoi, who will next be seen sharing screen space with superstar Hrithik Roshan in 'Krrish 3', minces no words in praising his co-star.
Vivek said Hrithik has "an aura of a legend". "He is very humble. There is a legendary quality in his humility," added the 'Company' actor.
The 36-year-old is confident that with 'Krrish 3', Hrithik "will surpass all his previous achievements".
Vivek's past few films, including 'Kismet Love Paisa Dilli' and 'Zila Ghaziabad", didn't elicit the desired response. No wonder the actor is overwhelmed with an opportunity to work in the sci-fi superhero extravaganza.
"I feel I must have done something good in my life that I got such a role in my career. I think it's one of the best roles of my career and I am very, very excited about it," he said of 'Krrish 3'.
Directed by Rakesh Roshan, 'Krrish 3' takes the story of 'Koi... Mil Gaya' (2003) and 'Krrish' (2006) forward. Slated to release Nov 3, the film also stars Priyanka Chopra and Kangna Ranaut.
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Gaya Road Rage: Patna High Court Grants Bail to Suspended JD(U) Councillor's Son
- Timeline of Criminal Defamation Case Filed Against Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18