Hrithik Roshan injured on the sets of 'Krrish 3'
Hrithik Roshan got injured while shooting for 'Krrish 3' at the Filmistan Studios.
Mumbai: Hrithik Roshan got injured while shooting for 'Krrish 3' at the Filmistan Studios. He fell down and hurt himself very badly.
A member from the unit revealed that Hrithik, who has been assisting his father, Rakesh Roshan, on the sets, attempted to attend to his injury himself.
"Hrithik tried to use the first-aid kit to nurse his hand, but then he realised that the injury required professional attention. His skin on his right hand had peeled off and so, he had to take a break from the shoot. Everyone on set was very concerned, but he did not let it affect the shoot," added the unit member.
The incident took place last week.
In October, Hrithik injured his back while shooting for an action sequence for 'Agneepath' remake and was taken to the Breach Candy hospital here for treatment.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- Wayne Rooney Edges Closer to Chinese Super League
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology