DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hrithik Roshan, Katrina Kaif to start shooting for 'Bang Bang' from May 1
A Fox Star Studios production, 'Bang Bang' will be directed by Siddharth Anand of 'Bachna Ae Haseeno' fame.
Mumbai: The shooting of Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif-starrer 'Bang Bang' will commence May 1 this year. The movie will hit screens on the same date in 2014.
A Fox Star Studios production, 'Bang Bang' will be directed by Siddharth Anand of 'Bachna Ae Haseeno', 'Salaam Namaste' and 'Anjaana Anjaani' fame.
The film will be shot across Europe, Far East and India, and is said to feature "spectacular stunt sequences, intense chemistry and edge-of-the-seat excitement, as Hrithik and Katrina will scorch the silver screens in never-seen-before avatars", said a statement.
The screenplay of the movie has been written by Sujoy Ghosh, and Suresh Nair and Abbas Tyrewala have penned dialogues for it.
Hrithik and Katrina were last paired together in 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara'.
Recommended For You
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise