Hrithik Roshan, Katrina Kaif to start shooting for 'Bang Bang' from May 1
A Fox Star Studios production, 'Bang Bang' will be directed by Siddharth Anand of 'Bachna Ae Haseeno' fame.
Mumbai: The shooting of Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif-starrer 'Bang Bang' will commence May 1 this year. The movie will hit screens on the same date in 2014.
A Fox Star Studios production, 'Bang Bang' will be directed by Siddharth Anand of 'Bachna Ae Haseeno', 'Salaam Namaste' and 'Anjaana Anjaani' fame.
The film will be shot across Europe, Far East and India, and is said to feature "spectacular stunt sequences, intense chemistry and edge-of-the-seat excitement, as Hrithik and Katrina will scorch the silver screens in never-seen-before avatars", said a statement.
The screenplay of the movie has been written by Sujoy Ghosh, and Suresh Nair and Abbas Tyrewala have penned dialogues for it.
Hrithik and Katrina were last paired together in 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara'.
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Calls All-Party Meet to Decide on SC's Order to Release Water
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- Pakistan Briefs P5 Over Unprovoked Firing by India on LoC
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya