Hrithik Roshan unveils 'Krrish 3' merchandise
The 'Krrish 3' collection includes action figures, toys, apparel and publishing material.
Mumbai: Actor Hrithik Roshan along with his filmmaker father Rakesh Roshan Tuesday unveiled the official merchandise for their forthcoming superhero film 'Krrish 3'.
The 'Krrish 3' collection includes action figures, toys, apparel and publishing material. More than 150 products will be available as part of its merchandise line.
Hrithik, who has two sons, says it is like a "service to the children of the world".
"I am happy to be associated with this merchandise. I still remember, in my childhood days, we were not really well off. I used to play with pens and pencils and used to assign them superhero status. Today, (through this line of merchandise), we are providing service to children of the world. It's a wonderful service," Hrithik said here at the unveiling of the merchandise.
'Krrish 3' is the third film in the franchise that began with 'Koi Mil Gaya' in 2003. Also starring Vivek Oberoi, Kangana Ranaut and Priyanka Chopra the movie is slated to release in November.
Says Rakesh Roshan: "With the launch of this vast collection, we hope to take 'Krrish 3' beyond screens into the lives of its adoring fans across all age groups."
Recommended For You
- Honor 8 Pro First Look: The 6GB RAM Competitor to OnePlus 3t
- FIFA Fines Brazil, Argentina, Mexico for Homophobic Chanting
- Remembering Vinod Khanna: 15 Films That Celebrate The Actor's Legacy
- Kareena, Karisma, Malaika, Amrita Step Out In Style For Brunch, See Pics
- Facebook's Adit Vaidya, On How Groups Can Help 184 Million Monthly Active Indian Users