HTC promises widespread launch of HTC One smartphone by April end
The company said it has seen "unprecedented demand for and interest in" the new smartphone.
New York: HTC Corp said its latest smartphone, the HTC One, will roll out in three countries next week, but sales will be delayed in North America and other countries in Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
HTC, which originally said it would launch the phone in 80 countries in March, recently said in a statement that sales would not kick off before the end of April across Europe, North America and the Asia-Pacific region.
The smartphone maker has been under pressure from bigger rivals Apple Inc and Samsung Electronics Co. The company said it has seen "unprecedented demand for and interest in" the new smartphone.
"We appreciate our customers' patience, and believe that once they have the phone in their hands they will agree that it has been worth the wait," HTC said.
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Rishi, Neetu and Riddhima Post Messages For Ranbir Kapoor On His Birthday
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha