DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
HTC promises widespread launch of HTC One smartphone by April end
The company said it has seen "unprecedented demand for and interest in" the new smartphone.
New York: HTC Corp said its latest smartphone, the HTC One, will roll out in three countries next week, but sales will be delayed in North America and other countries in Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
HTC, which originally said it would launch the phone in 80 countries in March, recently said in a statement that sales would not kick off before the end of April across Europe, North America and the Asia-Pacific region.
The smartphone maker has been under pressure from bigger rivals Apple Inc and Samsung Electronics Co. The company said it has seen "unprecedented demand for and interest in" the new smartphone.
"We appreciate our customers' patience, and believe that once they have the phone in their hands they will agree that it has been worth the wait," HTC said.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO