DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
HTC to launch music streaming service: Reports
It is speculated that the service could be launched later this month at Mobile World Congress.
New Delhi: If rumours are to be believed, HTC is planning to come up with its music streaming service.
According to GigaOm, HTC, which acquired a substantial stake in Beats Audio, a company started by Jimmy Iovine and Dr. Dre last year, is said to be working with Iovine to develop a streaming service that is believed to be offered as a default music client on HTC phones and tablets.
The company is still working on pricing plans and other details, said reports. It is speculated that the service could be launched later this month at Mobile World Congress.
Sources say that HTC is calculating that the new service could prove to be a point of differentiation for the company, which will help him bolster its position.
Recommended For You
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere