HTC to launch music streaming service: Reports
It is speculated that the service could be launched later this month at Mobile World Congress.
New Delhi: If rumours are to be believed, HTC is planning to come up with its music streaming service.
According to GigaOm, HTC, which acquired a substantial stake in Beats Audio, a company started by Jimmy Iovine and Dr. Dre last year, is said to be working with Iovine to develop a streaming service that is believed to be offered as a default music client on HTC phones and tablets.
The company is still working on pricing plans and other details, said reports. It is speculated that the service could be launched later this month at Mobile World Congress.
Sources say that HTC is calculating that the new service could prove to be a point of differentiation for the company, which will help him bolster its position.
Recommended For You
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw
- Karisma Kapoor, Sandeep Toshniwal Join Kareena-Saif, Sara, Ranbir for a Gala Night
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- IPL 2017: Chairman Rajeev Shukla to Miss Auction in Bengaluru