DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
HTC unveils Butterfly s, faster than flagship HTC One
The phone is equipped with a 3,200mAh battery and 2GB of RAM. It has an internal storage of 16GB, which is expandable via a microSD card.
New Delhi: HTC unveiled its new top-of-the line smartphone named "HTC Butterfly s". The phone has a 5-inch 1080p display, and front-facing BoomSound stereo speakers. The Butterfly s runs Android Jelly Bean and is powered by a 1.9GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor.
The phone is believed to be faster than the HTC's flagship phone, the HTC One. The phone is equipped with a 3,200mAh battery and 2GB of RAM. It has an internal storage of 16GB, which is expandable via a microSD card.
The phone includes an UltraPixel rear camera and a 2.1-megapixel front camera. The phone is scheduled to be released in July in Taiwan. It will carry a price tag of approx. $766 price tag.
The UltraPixel sensor is engineered with larger pixels, and it is touted to enable each pixel to capture more than 300 per cent more light than most leading 13 megapixel cameras. This is because the larger each pixel on the image sensor is, the more light it receives, and hence the image data becomes better.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere