DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Police foil jailbreak attempt in Hubli
97 inmates and 25 policemen were injured during the jailbreak attempt.
Hubli: The police foiled a jailbreak attempt in Hubli in Karnataka and ninety seven inmates and twenty five policemen were injured in the incident.
When two inmates were being shifted from the Hubli jail to the Gulbarga jail, the inmates, allegedly unhappy on being shifted, created a rowdy scene and tried to blow up gas cylinders inside the jail.
The relatives of the inmates also started pelting stones from outside the jail.
Police brought the situation under control but had to fire fourteen shells of tear gas and two rounds of rubber bullets.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong