DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hugh Grant becomes father for the second time
Hugh Grant recently became a father to baby boy.
London: Hugh Grant says he has become a father for the second time. The 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' star used his Twitter account to announce Saturday: "Am thrilled my daughter now has a brother. Adore them both to an uncool degree."
He said both children "have a fab mum" and: "To be crystal clear, I am the Daddy."
The birth was confirmed by Grant's publicist, Carrie Gordon.
Grant's sometime girlfriend Tinglan Hong gave birth to the couple's daughter in 2011.
Grant, 52, a critic of what he sees as press intrusion, told Britain's media ethics inquiry that he and Hong had been harassed by paparazzi when their daughter was born.
He joined Twitter last year as (at)HackedOffHugh to promote press reform in the wake of Britain's tabloid phone hacking scandal.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions