Hugh Hefner, Crystal Harris planning a New Year wedding
Harris ran off from the Playboy Mansion just five days before their big day last year.
Los Angeles: Playboy founder Hugh Hefner is reportedly engaged to former playmate Crystal Harris again and the couple are planning a New Year wedding. Hefner, 86, is planning to tie the knot with Harris at the Playboy Mansion on New Year's Eve, one and a half years after the 26-year-old ran away from their planned June 2011 wedding, reported TMZ online.
Harris ran off from the Playboy Mansion just five days before their big day last year. She then tried to pawn her engagement ring and fight the octogenarian for custody of their dog. But according to sources, Harris and Hefner are better than ever these days, since the glamour model moved back into the Playboy Mansion earlier this year. The couple have worked out all their previous problems and decided recently they want to try and get married again.
Harris feels the time she spent apart from Hefner really taught her how to be independent and stand on her own two feet... something she felt she needed, sources said. The wedding will be an intimate gathering with just close friends and family.
Crystal Harris is reportedly going to wear the the same gown she bought in early 2011 for the wedding's original date. Harris will not be spending time shopping for the perfect gown, reported Radar online. Harris had a dreamy pink Romona Keveza gown, accessorized with Aruna Seth's 'Aliah' ivory satin ballerina flats.
- Cauvery Row: Ex-PM Deve Gowda Sits on Dharna Against 'Injustice'
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Calls All-Party Meet to Decide on SC's Order to Release Water
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Journey of a Small-Town Boy With Big Dreams
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha