Hugh Hefner wants to be with Crystal Harris forever
Playboy boss Hugh Hefner wants to stay with his fiancee Crystal Harris until he dies.
London: Playboy boss Hugh Hefner wants to stay with Crystal Harris until he dies and says the 60 year age gap between them doesn't matter. The 86-year-old said he doesn't care about their age difference and is sure that his 26 year-old fiancee is the right person for him, reported Contactmusic.
"The dramatic age difference between Crystal and me really doesn't matter. Whatever time I have left, we want to spend together," Hefner posted on Twitter.
Hefner has been married twice previously, to Mildred Williams from 1949 to 1959 and Kimberley Conrad 1989 to 2010. He and Harris recently reunited after she initially called off their engagement just days before their wedding in June 2011.
They are now planning to tie the knot on New Year's Eve and the former Playboy Playmate of the month has been flashing a huge new diamond engagement ring. She has also changed her Twitter handle to Crystal Hefner.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Top 5 Controversies Over the Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar