DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hulkenberg earns one point for Force India
Another Sahara Force India driver Paul di Resta, however, ended up outside the points bracket in Barcelona on Sunday.
Barcelona: It turned out to be a mixed outing for Sahara Force India as Nico Hulkenberg finished 10th in the Spanish Grand Prix but team-mate Paul di Resta ended up outside the points bracket in Barcelona on Sunday.
Hulkenberg's 10th-place finish helped the team earn a point, but it was not helped by di Resta's 14th position at the Catalunya Circuit.
Hulkenberg, who started 14th on the grid, gained four places to finish in top-10 with a timing of 1:39:09.709. Resta clocked 1:39:25.660 after starting 13th on the grid.
India's Narain Karthikeyan was one of the five retirements from the 66-lap race.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong