DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hulkenberg predicts 'challenging' Silverstone track
Hulkenberg has termed the upcoming British Grand Prix 'challenging', saying the drivers will find the Silverstone track tricky.
Sauber's Nico Hulkenberg has termed the upcoming British Grand Prix 'challenging', saying the drivers will find the Silverstone track tricky.
"The track is challenging for every driver and, in addition, the weather can be tricky as well. So it should be an interesting weekend," Hulkenberg said in a team statement ahead of the race.
The 25-year-old German, however, admitted that he was 'comfortable with the track,' and termed Maggots, Becketts and Chapel as his favourite corners on the track. "High downforce will be important, but also aerodynamic efficiency, because there are still a few straights."
Hulkenberg's rookie team-mate Esteban Gutierrez also termed Silverstone as one of his favourite circuits. "The track has a lot of fast corners that you pass in split seconds," said the Mexican, adding "To feel the limit of the car at such high-speed, for example in corners like Becketts, is something special. Usually the weather presents a challenge there, so we can expect a bit of variety again."
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?