Hulkenberg predicts 'challenging' Silverstone track
Hulkenberg has termed the upcoming British Grand Prix 'challenging', saying the drivers will find the Silverstone track tricky.
Sauber's Nico Hulkenberg has termed the upcoming British Grand Prix 'challenging', saying the drivers will find the Silverstone track tricky.
"The track is challenging for every driver and, in addition, the weather can be tricky as well. So it should be an interesting weekend," Hulkenberg said in a team statement ahead of the race.
The 25-year-old German, however, admitted that he was 'comfortable with the track,' and termed Maggots, Becketts and Chapel as his favourite corners on the track. "High downforce will be important, but also aerodynamic efficiency, because there are still a few straights."
Hulkenberg's rookie team-mate Esteban Gutierrez also termed Silverstone as one of his favourite circuits. "The track has a lot of fast corners that you pass in split seconds," said the Mexican, adding "To feel the limit of the car at such high-speed, for example in corners like Becketts, is something special. Usually the weather presents a challenge there, so we can expect a bit of variety again."
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi
- Wasn't Honey-trapped, Did Not Leak Defence Secrets, Says Varun Gandhi
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits
- Gaya Road Rage: Patna High Court Grants Bail to Suspended JD(U) Councillor's Son