Hulkenberg to start from 10th at Hungarian GP
Force India's Nico Hulkenberg qualified 10th for Sunday's Hungarian Grand Prix.
Budapest: Nico Hulkenberg qualified 10th for Sunday's Hungarian Grand Prix while Paul Di Resta missed out on Q3 in the qualifying session and will start the race in 12th position for Force India.
Hulkenberg's best lap of the day came in Q2 when he clocked 1:21.653 but in Q3, his timing of 1:22.847 got him P10.
Paul di Resta marginally improved his timing in Q2 (1:21.813) but that was not enough for him to get into Q3.
Force India are one point behind Williams in the constructors' championship on 46 and needed a good qualifying session on Saturday to get past them.
Both the Williams drivers are in top-10 for Sunday's race with Pastor Maldonado qualifying eighth and his teammate Bruno Senna juts behind him.
McLaren's Lewis Hamilton secured the pole position with his fastest lap of 1:20.953 and was followed by Lotus' Romain Grosjean (1:21.730) and Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel (1:21.416).
India's Narain Karthikeyan will start the race from the last position at 24th.
Recommended For You
- Football Legend Pele's Son to Serve Drug-related Prison Sentence
- Lion Movie Review: A Deeply Moving, Inspiring Film
- Jackie Review: Natalie Portman Shines In The Shoes Of Jacqueline Kennedy
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology