DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Huma Qureshi was apprehensive to go de-glam for 'Sujata'
Huma Qureshi has said she was initially apprehensive about going without make-up for her role in short film 'Sujata'.
Mumbai: Actress Huma Qureshi has said she was initially apprehensive about going without make-up for her role in short film 'Sujata'.
'Sujata' is one of the short films from Anurag Kashyap's collection 'Shorts', which is directed by Shlok Sharma.
"Shlok wanted me without make-up in the film as it is a hard-hitting story and needed that look," the actress said in a statement here.
Huma said she finally decided to go de-glam for the character she portrayed in the films and is wondering how she must be looking on screen.
Scripted by Annie Zaidi, 'Sujata' is a 10-minute short film about the protagonist played by Huma, who takes on her childhood tormentor.
The film, produced by Kashyap's AKFPL and Tumbhi.Com, a talent showcase platform, created waves at the 10th Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles.
The film is slated to be released on July 12.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835