DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hungary's Szilagyi wins Olympic gold in saber
Aron Szilagyi of Hungary won the Olympic gold medal in men's individual saber, beating Diego Occhiuzzi of Italy.
London: Aron Szilagyi of Hungary won the Olympic gold medal in the men's individual saber, beating Diego Occhiuzzi of Italy 15-8 after the top four seeds all stumbled out before the semifinals.
It was the second medal at a major competition for the 22-year-old Szilagyi, who beat defending champion Man Zhong of China on his way to the final. Szilagyi won bronze at the 2011 European Championship in Sheffield.
Nikolay Kovalev of Russia defeated Rares Dumitrescu of Romania 15-10 for the bronze.
Recommended For You
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%