Hurley begs Nayar for forgiveness
The model wants to call off her divorce and rekindle her wrecked marriage
London: After finding that Shane Warne who she had begun dating was two-timing her, a humiliated Elizabeth Hurley is begging estranged Indian husband Arun Nayar not to divorce her.
The 45-year-old Liz appears to have changed her mind on the Indian textile tycoon after a disastrous fling with Warne, the famed Aussie cricketer known for his weakness for women.
"Liz knows she's been a fool and has phoned Arun to say sorry and beg forgiveness. But Arun wants no part of it, and is still going for quickie divorce," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
The Hollywood actress confirmed the break-up of her three-year-old marriage with Nayar after being caught red-handed canoodling Warne, 41, at a restaurant in London.
They were later said to have spent two nights together in a London hotel.
Soon after Liz put out a statement on Twitter that she and Nayar had separated "months before" her affair became public.
But Nayar, 46, who married Liz in India amid great pomp and show, is disgusted.
He is said to be determined to split for good. In a strange turn of events, he was even spotted kissing a mystery woman in public as they left the posh Scott's restaurant in Mayfair, West London.
"They panicked at being snapped together. The woman dived into a taxi and he drove off," said an onlooker.
Nayar had warned Liz of Warne's womanising reputation in a heated row just after their affair was exposed.
Warne had recently announced a split with wife Simone, mother of his three kids, and told friends he wanted to marry Liz.
But in the meantime, Liz dumped Warne after finding that he sent more than 100 sex text messages to a woman at the same time he was romancing her.
Naturally, now the model-actress wants to call off her divorce with Nayar and rekindle their wrecked marriage.
And having lost both his wife and Hurley, Warne is devastated.
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Iraqi Forces Encounter Stiff Resistance from ISIS in Mosul
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about the 2-day BRICS Summit
- Where is Mahendra Singh Dhoni the 'Finisher'?
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Dhoni's Return Catch Was Big Moment in The Match: Kane Williamson