DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hussain Sagar boat operators asked to go slow
HYDERABAD: After the boat mishap in Hussain Sagar last week, where three tourists were injured, the tourism department is conducti..
HYDERABAD: After the boat mishap in Hussain Sagar last week, where three tourists were injured, the tourism department is conducting a counselling session for boat operators, according to officials. A speedboat carrying three women tourists had hit a mechanical boat, injuring the tourists.
Tourism officials confirmed the mishap occured due to negligence of the boat operator and to avoid such incidents, they will be given proper counselling. It will help them keep in check the speed at which they should steer the boats, officials said. The boats are stable and there is no problem with them, officials said.
While on a normal day, the department operates 50-60 boat trips, the number goes up to 100 during holidays.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi