DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
It's shutters down at twin cities in AP
It's shutters down all across the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad today.
New Delhi: It was shutters down all across the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad on Wednesday.
Normal life has been disrupted by a day-long bandh in protest against the Supreme Court stay on reservation for OBCs.
All political parties, including the ruling Congress government, in Andhra Pradesh supported a bandh call given by Backward Class organisations.
TDP and CPI workers stopped local and inter-state trains disrupting rail services in several parts of Andhra Pradesh. Reports of bus services disruption were also received from other parts of the state.
Shops and educational institutions were shut across the state and exams had to be postponed.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar