Hyderabad: 10-year-old girl chokes on tablet, dies
The girl's relatives alleged that the school authorities gave her an expired tablet.
Hyderabad: In a tragic incident, a 10-year-old student died after a tablet distributed in her school got stuck in her throat.
Khusbo, a fifth standard student of Marwari Hindi Pathashala in Secunderabad, took the de-worming tablet. She was taken to a private hospital where she was declared dead.
The girl's body was shifted to Gandhi Hospital in Secunderabad for autopsy. The girl's relatives alleged that the school authorities gave her an expired tablet. Police said they were investigating.
Hyderabad district collector Murtaza Rizvi announced Rs.1.5 lakh compensation for the family of the deceased.
Recommended For You
- Football Legend Pele's Son to Serve Drug-related Prison Sentence
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Jackie Review: Natalie Portman Shines In The Shoes Of Jacqueline Kennedy
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be