DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hyderabad: 10-year-old girl chokes on tablet, dies
The girl's relatives alleged that the school authorities gave her an expired tablet.
Hyderabad: In a tragic incident, a 10-year-old student died after a tablet distributed in her school got stuck in her throat.
Khusbo, a fifth standard student of Marwari Hindi Pathashala in Secunderabad, took the de-worming tablet. She was taken to a private hospital where she was declared dead.
The girl's body was shifted to Gandhi Hospital in Secunderabad for autopsy. The girl's relatives alleged that the school authorities gave her an expired tablet. Police said they were investigating.
Hyderabad district collector Murtaza Rizvi announced Rs.1.5 lakh compensation for the family of the deceased.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- England vs South Africa Live Score: England Get Rid of De Kock
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes