Hyderabad: Correcting voter ID card made easy
People can get corrected Electors Photo Identity Card at the e-Seva centres in the 24 assembly constituencies.
Hyderabad: The Election Commission on Tuesday rolled out services for making corrections and transposition in electoral rolls and issue of voter ID cards at e-Seva centres in Hyderabad. Chief Electoral Officer Bhanwar Lal formally launched the service by receiving Form-8 and 8A applications at the e-Seva centre in Khairatabad.
With this, people can get corrected Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) at the e-Seva centres in the 24 assembly constituencies of Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC). The initiative has already begun at all e-Seva Centres, Mee-Seva Centres and Citizens Service Centres (CSCs) in all the districts. A nominal fee of Rs 10 has to be paid towards service charges and voters can get rectified laminated cards from the centre concerned.
Voters have to submit Form-8 for correction or 8A for transposition of entry along with photo copies of supporting documents for making corrections in the electoral data and on EPIC. Once a form is submitted, the corrected EPIC will be given to the elector after seven days. The e-Seva will let the elector know about the same through an SMS or any other mode of communication. The voters will have to submit the application for corrections at the e-Seva centre in his/her assembly constituency.
If anyone opts for door delivery, the EPIC will be despatched to the address given in the application through speed post.
Constituency Contact No
Jubilee Hills 64621243
Secunderabad Cantonment 64621259
Malkajgiri 64621264 & 64612140
Quthbullapur 64621266 & 64621282
Kukatpally 64621255, 64621254, 64621242 & 64621256
Uppal 64621251, 64621270, 64621277, 64621241
L B Nagar 64621281, 64621249 & 64621285
Rajendranagar 64621267 and 64621257
Serilingampally 64621246 and 64621254
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Schizophrenia Can't be Ground for Halting Death Penalty, Says Pakistan SC Citing Indian Judgment
- 2nd Test: Fit-Again Younis Khan Leads Pakistan's Charge Against WI
- BSF Says 7 Pakistani Rangers, Terrorist Killed Along Jammu Border, Pak Denies
- Salahuddin Seeks Help From Pak Military Pak Over Kashmir
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18