DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hyderabad: Drunk man throws acid on speech impaired girl
When the minor girl came to Narasimha seeking alms, he threw acid on her, police said.
Hyderabad: An eight-year-old girl suffered burn injuries after a man allegedly threw acid on her, while she was begging at Jagatgirigutta area of Hyderabad on Friday, police said. According to police, the accused Narasimha, was in a drunken state when the incident took place.
When the minor girl, who is dumb, came to Narasimha seeking alms, he threw acid on her, they said. The girl, who sustained burn injuries on her back and legs in the incident, was taken to a nearby hospital, police said, adding, she was in a stable condition.
Following a complaint lodged by the girl's relative, Jeedimetla Police took Narasimha into custody and booked a case under section 324 (voluntarily causing hurt by dangerous weapons or means) of IPC.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing
- Harbhajan Wants Zaheer to Become Team India's Bowling Coach