Hyderabad: Drunk man throws acid on speech impaired girl
When the minor girl came to Narasimha seeking alms, he threw acid on her, police said.
Hyderabad: An eight-year-old girl suffered burn injuries after a man allegedly threw acid on her, while she was begging at Jagatgirigutta area of Hyderabad on Friday, police said. According to police, the accused Narasimha, was in a drunken state when the incident took place.
When the minor girl, who is dumb, came to Narasimha seeking alms, he threw acid on her, they said. The girl, who sustained burn injuries on her back and legs in the incident, was taken to a nearby hospital, police said, adding, she was in a stable condition.
Following a complaint lodged by the girl's relative, Jeedimetla Police took Narasimha into custody and booked a case under section 324 (voluntarily causing hurt by dangerous weapons or means) of IPC.
Recommended For You
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid