Hyderabad: Fog disrupts flights at airport
Dense fog disrupted flight operations at the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport early on Saturday.
Hyderabad: Dense fog disrupted flight operations at the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport here early on Saturday. At least five flights, two of them international, were diverted to Bangalore due to poor visibility and an equal number of flights could not take off, an airport spokesperson told IANS.
The fog hit the flight operations between 5.30-7 a.m. Flights coming from Dubai, Muscat, Chennai (two flights) and Mumbai were diverted to Bangalore. The flights returned to the Hyderabad airport after the runway was cleared.
The official said five outbound flights were also delayed due to the fog. This is the first time this winter that fog has hit the flight services at the airport, located at Shamshabad, about 25 km from the city.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology