DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hyderabad: Infosys engineer jumps to death
Sahiti Vyasam jumped from the fourth floor of a building in her office campus.
Hyderabad: A 23-year-old female software engineer working with Infosys at Gachibowli in Hyderabad allegedly committed suicide by jumping from a multi-storeyed building in her office campus, police said.
Sahiti Vyasam, employed with Infosys since 2009 jumped from the fourth floor of a building in the parking block located on its campus and died on her way to a nearby hospital, Raidurgam Inspector of Police M Ravichandan Reddy said.
Sahiti was a resident of L B Nagar in Hyderabad, the police officer said adding investigations are on and cops would speak to her parents and colleagues regarding the incident.
When asked if any suicide note was found, Reddy said the case was in preliminary stage of investigation. The reasons for her resorting to the extreme step were still not known.
Sahiti's body was shifted to Osmania General Hospital mortuary for conducting postmortem, Reddy said.
A labourer from Orissa identified as Lamodar Rao, was injured in the incident as the techie fell on him after she leaped from the building, police said.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions