DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hyderabad: Passenger suffers cardiac arrest mid air, dies
Uttam Singh was rushed to a hospital after a Jet Airways flight made an emergency landing.
Hyderabad: An air passenger suffered cardiac arrest mid-air and later died even as the Bangalore-bound aircraft made an emergency landing at the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport on Saturday, an official said.
Passenger Uttam Singh of New Delhi-Bangalore Jet Airways flight complained of chest pain. The pilot of the alerted the air traffic controller at the Hyderabad airport and was allowed to land, an airport official said.
Singh was rushed to a private hospital, where he died during treatment, the official said.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO