Hyderabad: Passenger suffers cardiac arrest mid air, dies
Uttam Singh was rushed to a hospital after a Jet Airways flight made an emergency landing.
Hyderabad: An air passenger suffered cardiac arrest mid-air and later died even as the Bangalore-bound aircraft made an emergency landing at the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport on Saturday, an official said.
Passenger Uttam Singh of New Delhi-Bangalore Jet Airways flight complained of chest pain. The pilot of the alerted the air traffic controller at the Hyderabad airport and was allowed to land, an airport official said.
Singh was rushed to a private hospital, where he died during treatment, the official said.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology