Hyderabad: Passenger suffers cardiac arrest mid air, dies
Uttam Singh was rushed to a hospital after a Jet Airways flight made an emergency landing.
Hyderabad: An air passenger suffered cardiac arrest mid-air and later died even as the Bangalore-bound aircraft made an emergency landing at the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport on Saturday, an official said.
Passenger Uttam Singh of New Delhi-Bangalore Jet Airways flight complained of chest pain. The pilot of the alerted the air traffic controller at the Hyderabad airport and was allowed to land, an airport official said.
Singh was rushed to a private hospital, where he died during treatment, the official said.
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorists Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border