Hyderabad residents say blasts won't scare them
A Hyderabad resident it was wrong to spread panic through blasts or by targeting a religion.
Hyderabad: A day after the serial blast, life is back on track again in Dilsukh Nagar area of Hyderabad and people are back at work. Hyderabad residents called the terror strikes horrific and painful but added they would face the situation strongly and not lose hope.
Mohammad Ashraf Ali, who has his shop in the area where the blasts took place, said that when he heard the explosion and came out, he saw many dead and injured lying on the road. Ali said that such tragic incidents cannot shake the country.
Whatever happened in Hyderabad is wrong and it is not good to spread panic through blasts or by targeting a religion, said Ali. He added that he had never witnessed a bomb blast and was initially terrified, but still he helped the victims till 2 am in the night.
Another Hyderabad resident Ramesh said that he came out after hearing the blasts and saw many dead bodies on the road. Ramesh said that he closed his shop after blast. He came back on Friday morning to asses the situation and find out if he would be able to open his shop or not.
He said that blasts cannot scare the people of Hyderabad and its residents would ensure that there is no panic in the city.
Meanwhile, Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde visited those injured in the Hyderabad blasts and said all medical expenses will be borne by the government. Shinde assured that no stone will be left unturned in nabbing the culprits. Shinde also visited the blast sites with Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy on Friday morning.
Investigations were on in full flow with NIA and Organisation for Counter Terrorist Operations (Octopus) teams at the blast sites. The injured were being treated at the Osmania, Yashoda, Omni, and Kamineni hospitals. The police have set up helpline numbers and have urged citizens to remain vigilant.
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Watch: Talking point With Arunoday Mukharji
- Kapil Sibal Exclusive: Will Cong Family Loyalists Become Deserters?
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma Explain Why Working With Karan Johar is Special
- MNS Defiant Despite Rajnath's Assurance to Bollywood: Time to Arrest Raj Thackeray?