Hyderabad: Three picked up by the police for alleged bid to rape woman
The incident occurred when the young woman, accompanied by her husband, was returning from Nereducherla town on a bike after purchasing some groceries.
Hyderabad: Four men allegedly attempted to a rape a married woman in Nalgonda district of Andhra Pradesh, the police said on Sunday. The incident occurred on Saturday night when the young woman, accompanied by her husband, was returning from Nereducherla town on a bike to Sonyapahad village after purchasing some groceries, the police said.
The couple stopped their two-wheeler for the woman to answer nature's call, when four men, who had parked their four-wheeler near the road, tried to sexually assault her. However, some locals immediately intervened and rescued the couple, the police said, based on a complaint.
Three out of the four accused were picked up by the police after the incident, while another accused is on the run, a senior police officer said. The police is recording statements of the trio and nobody has been arrested so far.
- Akhilesh Fantastic CM but Needs Time to Be Mass Leader: Amar Singh
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh
- News360: Can Patriarch MSY Solve Chacha-Bhatija Spat?
- Amar Singh Got Akhilesh Story Planted in Newspaper: Ashu Malik
- Barack Obama Trolls Donald Trump Over 'Mean Tweet' on Late Night TV
- Samajwadi Party Truce: Akhilesh Yadav to Reinstate Shivpal Yadav, 3 Ministers
- Indian-American Governors Bobby Jindal, Nikki Haley Insulted by Trump
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal