DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hyderabad: TOFFEEs help Wipro staff avoid checks
Now, Wipro employees can enjoy a smooth drive without any checking of documents by the traffic police in Cyberabad.
Hyderabad: Wipro employees can enjoy a smooth drive without any checking of documents by the traffic police in Cyberabad jurisdiction. Reason, they have a TOFFEE (Total Offence Free Entity) sticker on their vehicles. On Thursday, the Global Security Group of Wipro in association with the Cyberabad police initiated a traffic awareness programme at its Hyderabad unit.
Cyberabad commissioner of police Ch D Tirumala Rao distributed 349 TOFFEEs to the employees. TOFFEE is a certificate issued by the Cyberabad police in the form of a sticker exempting its holder from being stopped for routine document checks by the traffic police within the Cyberabad police jurisdiction.
To acquire a TOFFEE, employees had to submit relevant documents such as copies of the Registration Certificate (RC), life tax receipt (for non-AP registered vehicles), insurance certificate, driving licence (if the vehicle is not self-driven, the driving license of the driver), and a valid Pollution Under Control certificate (PUC). Their driving is monitored over a period of time by volunteers to ensure they follow traffic rules.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Suresh Raina, Shikhar Dhawan Join Break The Beard Club
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish