DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hyderabad twin blasts: Death toll rises to 17
Ravi, who sustained serious injuries in the blast, breathed his last on Tuesday night after battling for life for 15 days.
Hyderabad: The death toll in Hyderabad twin blasts rose to 17 on Wednesday with an injured person succumbing while undergoing treatment at a private hospital, sources said.
Ravi (25), who sustained serious injuries in the blast, breathed his last on Tuesday night after battling for life for 15 days, hospital sources said. About 35 people, who suffered injuries of various nature, are undergoing treatment in different hospitals in the city.
As many as 16 people were killed and over 100 others injured in the blasts that were triggered by powerful IEDs planted near Konark and Venkatadiri theatres in Dilsukh Nagar on February 21.
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances