Hyderabad: Upset over girl's marriage, IRS officer assaults her
The police have registered a case against IRS officer Veerbhadram following a complaint by the victim.
Hyderabad: An Indian Revenue Service (IRS) officer in Hyderabad allegedly barged into the house of a girl and beat her up. The IRS officer identified as Veerbhadram forcibly entered the girl's house and assaulted her after coming to know that she was about to get married to some one else.
A 2011 batch IRS officer, Veerbhadram reached the girl's house with his friend and started assaulting her. The assault was reportedly caught on CCTV footage.
The police have registered a case against Veerbhadram following a complaint by the victim. Veerbhadram is absconding and police are trying to apprehend him.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology