I am a loner, I don't need company: Ranbir Kapoor
Ranbir Kapoor, who loves travelling, says he is a loner and prefers to travel alone.
Mumbai: Actor Ranbir Kapoor, who loves travelling, says he is a loner and prefers to travel alone.
"I like to travel alone and over the years I have become a loner. I don't need any company... I can even have my lunch alone. I am very comfortable with myself and don't need any company," the 30-year-old told reporters at an event organised by MakeMyTrip here Sunday.
The online portal announced its role as official travel partner of the upcoming film 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani'.
The youth-centric romantic drama has been directed by Ayan Mukerji and also features Deepika Padukone.
Recollecting his memories of his first trip with his friends, Ranbir said: "My first trip with my friends was when I finished my 10th standard and we went to Goa. It was a great experience as it was my first trip without my parents. The way I looked at life completely changed after that trip. I can't say what we did there."
When asked what his favourite romantic destination is, the actor says romance can happen anywhere.
Ranbir says: "I think romance can happen anywhere. There is no romantic destination as such. As long as you are in love with a person, there is nothing like it."
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)