I am dating Siddharth Roy Kapoor: Vidya Balan
Vidya has finally come out about her relationship with the UTV head but says she is in no hurry to marry him.
Melbourne: National award winning actress Vidya Balan has finally come out about her relationship with UTV head Siddharth Roy Kapoor but says she is in no hurry to get married to him.
"I don't have any plans yet... and there is no engagement ring yet. It's a while away and I am in no hurry. But it's on my mind and there is a plan at some point. There is someone in my life," Vidya told PTI.
When asked whether she is dating the UTV movies honcho, Vidya said, "I will admit that I am dating him but not beyond that." The 'Dirty Picture' star, 34, who has been recently appointed as a Bollywood Ambassador of Victoria, was here to promote the Indian Film Festival in Melbourne commencing from June 11.
Asked about her take on Rakhi Sawant's claim to appear as a better lead role in a Bengali version of 'The Dirty Picture', Vidya said, "I did my best and I am sure if she (Rakhi) brings her own originality to the portrayal of Silk, it will be great and I will be more than happy to watch her."
Clad in beautiful white saree with black embroidered border, Vidya admitted that she was a bit apprehensive about how her parents would react to her portrayal of South siren Silk Smitha in the film. "I was finally relieved after my father came during the interval and said that he could only see Silk rather than Vidya. There is no bigger compliment for me than that," she said.
- Honest Officers Being Removed Systematically: Kejriwal
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Narrow Escape From Electric Shock for Rahul Gandhi in Agra
- India Should Start Talks with Pakistan: Sitaram Yechury
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army