I am dating Siddharth Roy Kapoor: Vidya Balan
Vidya has finally come out about her relationship with the UTV head but says she is in no hurry to marry him.
Melbourne: National award winning actress Vidya Balan has finally come out about her relationship with UTV head Siddharth Roy Kapoor but says she is in no hurry to get married to him.
"I don't have any plans yet... and there is no engagement ring yet. It's a while away and I am in no hurry. But it's on my mind and there is a plan at some point. There is someone in my life," Vidya told PTI.
When asked whether she is dating the UTV movies honcho, Vidya said, "I will admit that I am dating him but not beyond that." The 'Dirty Picture' star, 34, who has been recently appointed as a Bollywood Ambassador of Victoria, was here to promote the Indian Film Festival in Melbourne commencing from June 11.
Asked about her take on Rakhi Sawant's claim to appear as a better lead role in a Bengali version of 'The Dirty Picture', Vidya said, "I did my best and I am sure if she (Rakhi) brings her own originality to the portrayal of Silk, it will be great and I will be more than happy to watch her."
Clad in beautiful white saree with black embroidered border, Vidya admitted that she was a bit apprehensive about how her parents would react to her portrayal of South siren Silk Smitha in the film. "I was finally relieved after my father came during the interval and said that he could only see Silk rather than Vidya. There is no bigger compliment for me than that," she said.
Recommended For You
- #TheTechAndAutoShowThe Tech and Auto Show: OnePlus 3T Vs OnePlus 3, Toyota Prius And More
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- Indian Super LeagueISL 2016: Team has Enough Bench Strength to Quell Forlan Absence, Says Mumbai Coach
- Birthday SpecialDilip Kumar Birthday Special: 10 Memorable Films by the Actor
- MR CONSISTENTVirat Kohli Retains Second Spot In ICC ODI Rankings