DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
I am not doing a film with Rajinikanth: Resul Pookutty
Resul Pookutty won the Academy Award for best sound mixing for the film 'Slumdog Millionaire'.
Mumbai: Oscar-winning sound technician Resul Pookutty has refuted rumours that he is doing any film with southern superstar Rajinikanth. However, he says he has shared his script with Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan.
"It's all rubbish news. I don't understand where this news came from. I am glad now I got an opportunity to clear these rumours. This news has made my life hell. I am not doing any film with Rajini sir," Pookutty told IANS.
"Yes, it is true that I went to Chennai to meet his daughter Soundarya to talk about sound designing of 'Kochadaiyaan' and nothing more than that," he added.
Pookutty won the Academy Award for best sound mixing for the film 'Slumdog Millionaire', and now he plans to turn into a director soon. He said he has discussed his script with Amitabh Bachchan.
"I have met Amitabh Bachchan and have given my script to him. Nothing is concrete right now. I can't talk about it right now. As soon as I get any response from him, I will be the first person to talk to the media," he said.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Andy Murray Struggles With Illness on French Open Eve: Reports
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere