DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
I am not scared of being typecast: Divya Dutta
Divya Dutta says that she is not scared of trying different roles and at the same time not scared of being typecast.
Mumbai: As the compassionate helper Shabbo in 'Veer-Zaara' or as the lower-caste Jalebi in 'Delhi-6', actress Divya Dutta has proved her versatility time and again with strong roles. She says it's not as though she is scared of being typecast.
"I believe in my roles and I am not scared of trying different roles. I am not scared of being typecast (either). When I played a mother's role in 'Gippi' people really appreciated my work," the 35-year-old told IANS.
The actress says her Bollywood journey, which began n 1994 with 'Ishq Mein Jeena Ishq Mein Marna', without any backing, has not been a cakewalk.
"I didn't have any backing and there was nobody to guide me. The journey was not easy, but I am happy that I have reached so far," said the acclaimed actress.
She has also done lead roles in films like 'Train to Pakistan' and 'Shaheed-E-Mohabbat'.
She will also feature in forthcoming films like 'Lootera' and 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag'.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users